Photovoltaics is becoming increasingly inexpensive. In contrast, the price of electricity from conventional power plants are climbing. This is making the solar farm market segment progressively more lucrative. Solar PV plants offers a profitable, long-term investment with comparatively low risk.
Our team is well experienced in Feasibility, Conceptual and detailed engineering of Utility scale as well as distributed Solar Photo voltaic power plants. Our services in this sector includes:
Feasibility and Conceptual studies
- Review utility bills and investigate facility energy consumption
- Determine size of PV plant required to offset power requirements
- Prepare energy production estimates
- Assess suitability of the project based on
- Location and Topography
- Geo technical data
- Proximity of utilities
- Site configuration and dimensions
- Prepare site plan utilizing various technologies such as fixed or tracking systems to achieve optimum layout and energy production.
- Prepare Electrical single Line diagrams and purchase specifications
Design development and detailed design
- Generate electrical site plans.
- Prepare all required calculations with Power system analysis software.
- Determine cable routes and grounding design
- Detailed engineering for switchgear and Utility interface
- Inverter / Transformer foundation design